Slip, trip, and fall accidents happen frequently at home. Although it’s a must to call for urgent medical help for major emergencies, some injuries can actually be remedied at home. All you need are the right supplies and first aid essentials from a reputable pharmacy in Gainesville, Georgia.
Are you still creating a checklist of first aid items to buy? If yes, the first thing to do is to know the common household accidents to anticipate. Statistics show that wounds, cuts, bruises, and sprains are common emergencies that happen at home. So, be sure to buy medicines and medical supplies in Georgia for these injuries.
To get you started with your shopping, here’s a list of items to buy:
- First Aid Supplies
- Adhesive bandages and tapes
- Absorbent compress dressing
- Antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer
- Antibiotic ointment
- Petroleum jelly
- Finger splint, scissors, thermometer
- Specialized equipment (e.g., syringes, digital blood sugar level testing equipment, nebulizers)
- Eyewash solution
- Fever reducers
- Cold and cough suppressants
- Laxatives, antacids, and antihistamine
- Pain relievers
- Prescription medicines
- Allergy meds
- Aloe Vera, gels, lotions
With supplies at home, you can respond to your loved ones’ emergencies easily and effectively. If you’re now in search of a pharmacy to buy all these products, feel free to drop by Gainesville Pharmacy. You can get all these items and more, such as canes, walkers, wheelchairs, and free antibiotics.